Increasing Your AdSense Profits
There are numerous tricks of the trade that AdSense publishers use to increase their AdSense
income. Here are nine things that you can do to improve your AdSense revenue:
1. Build An Empire: There are two ways to succeed with AdSense. You either have to have a very
high traffic site, or you have to have a multitude of low to mid traffic sites. Most publishers have the latter.
When you build your sites, your first order of business should be to get them listed in the major search engines. However, you should also get listed in more specialized directories as well, and use promotional techniques such as article marketing, forum marketing, social networking, and social bookmarking.
2. Learn To Use Google Analytics: Google Analytics will give you a ton of information about the traffic that comes to your site. You can use that information to make adjustments and additions to your site, which will increase your AdSense revenue.
If you don’t make changes to your site, as analytics indicates are needed, you won’t make as much revenue as you would if you do make changes. Find out how people travel through your website to get better results.
3. Choose The Right Keywords: Choose topics based on keywords that get a high number of searches each month, and then check the amount that advertisers are paying per click for those keywords. Choose the popular ones that pay the highest, and then focus in on more defined niches within that niche.
4. Add Fresh Content: Adding fresh content on a regular basis keeps people coming back to your site, and also gives you the opportunity to have more defined ads appear on those pages.
For example, if you have a site that was built for weight loss for those who are wheelchair bound, you might have a page on there for exercises for these people. This page will have the ability to target ads that are of interest to wheelchair bound people that need exercises that they can do.
5. Choose the Right AdSense Ad Unit Format: There are three ad units that seem to work well, regardless of the topic or layout of the site overall. Those three are the 336 x 280 rectangle, the 160 x 600 skyscraper, and the 300 x 250 rectangle.
6. Put Enough Ads On The Page: Google allows you to have three ad units, one link ad, two search boxes, and two referral units on each and every page of your site. Use them! The more ads you have, the more revenue you will earn.
7. Put The Ads In The Right Place: Start by adding link ads to your navigation menu. These will get a large number of clicks. Place ad units under headlines, a skyscraper on the right side of the page, and another rectangle ad at the bottom of each page, just under the text.
8. Set up Your Palette: Your ads need to blend in. Set up your palette so that the border color matches the background of your web page. The
background color of your ad units should also match the background of your web page. The link color should match the color of links on your page. Finally, the text color should match the color of text that you use on your page.
9. Use the Google AdSense Preview Tool: You can find this tool inside your Google AdSense account. Use it to see what ads will appear on your page, before they actually appear. This will help you to tweak and tune your pages until it is displaying the ads that you want.
ماذا يمكنك أن تقول حيال هذا الموضوع؟